The GS2200M series is a fully integrated Wi-Fi module with an extremely small footprint. Tiny and mighty, the GS2200M provides simplifies the integration of Wi-Fi connectivity into product designs. The series is available with an optional integrated chip antenna or U.FL connector.
The GS2200M series is an ideal solution for organizations with limited Wi-Fi or RF expertise or for those seeking faster time to market, as it reduces RF design time and removes the burden of testing and certification. The module is IEEE 802.11b/g/n compliant, and meets major global regulatory and Wi-Fi Alliance certification requirements.
Intelligent design makes the GS2200M series ideal for various applications and environments, including smart energy and measurement, smart home, healthcare and fitness, industrial controls, commercial building automation, and audio/video consumer electronics.
Unique features and benefits:
- 3 x 16 bit sigma-delta ADCs ideal for smart energy and measurement devices.
- Hostless mode (no external MCU), running full Wi-Fi and TCP/IP networking stack.
- Hosted mode, most comprehensive AT command library connecting to any 8/16/32-bit host microcontroller using UART, SPI or SDIO interfaces.
- Extremely compact for size-constrained applications
- Adds low power, high speed Wi-Fi and Internet connectivity to any device with a microcontroller and serial host interface or as the standalone application microcontroller.
- Certified module reduces development time, testing and certification, accelerating time to market.
- Easy smartphone provisioning with Limited AP or Wi-Fi Protected Set-up (WPS)
- Ultra-low power through dynamic power management modes and optional off module DC to DC components.
The GS2200M series provides the easiest and fastest time to market solution for customers to add Wi-Fi to their embedded designs without having to master the complexities of wireless communication protocols.
- xE866 Telit Form Factor
- Pre-Certified: CE/FCC/IC/Wi-Fi
- Low Power with power management features: 3.1V - 4.5V, 3.8V nominal