The GS2101M series is a fully certified Wi-Fi module that delivers quick, cost-effective integration of Wi-Fi connectivity into product designs. The series is available with an optional onboard PCB trace antenna or U.FL connector.
The GS2101M series is an ideal solution for organizations with limited Wi-Fi or RF expertise or for those seeking faster time to market, as it reduces RF design time and removes the burden of testing and certification. The module is IEEE 802.11b/g/n compliant, and meets major global regulatory and Wi-Fi Alliance certification requirements.
Intelligent design makes the GS2101M series ideal for various applications and environments, including smart energy, sensors, smart home, healthcare and fitness, industrial controls, commercial building automation, and consumer electronics.
Unique features and benefits:
- Hostless mode (no external MCU), running full Wi-Fi and TCP/IP networking stack.
- Hosted mode, most comprehensive AT command library connecting to any 8/16/32-bit host microcontroller using UART, SPI or SDIO interfaces
- High resolution sensing and energy measurement
- Adds low power, high speed Wi-Fi and Internet connectivity to any device with a microcontroller and serial host interface
- Certified module reduces development time, testing and certification, accelerating time to market
- Single-sided castellation
- Full offload solution minimizes load on host processor
- Easy smartphone provisioning with Limited AP or Wi-Fi
- Protected Set-up (WPS)
- Ultra-low power consumption through dynamic power management modes
The GS2101M series provides an easy, cost-effective solution for customers to add Wi-Fi to their embedded designs without having to master the complexities of wireless communication protocols.
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi module
- GS2000-based module with lowest power consumption
- Smallest footprint