Addition to portfolio of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth modules in super compact xE310 family
Telit has added the new WE310F5 to its portfolio of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth modules.
The WE310F5 is a fully integrated, single-band Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n) and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE5) combination IoT module. It provides a cost-effective, high-speed wireless connection to the device’s embedded microcontroller over UART, SPI or SDIO interfaces. Among its features, WE310F5 offers comprehensive software resources with low power consumption, enabling a faster time to market for industrial IoT and smart home applications.
- Advanced security (including WPA3)
- Industrial-grade temperature range (-40°C to +85°C)
- Variants with (WE310F5-I) and without (WE310F5-P) integrated antenna
Module Applications Include:
- Industrial automation
- Building automation
- Condition-based monitoring
- Energy management
- Data logger
- Air purifier
- Heating/Air conditioner
- Security/monitoring camera
- Pet food dispenser