- IWG: PoE Cellular Gateway.
- IWE: PoE Ethernet Gateway.
- IWP: PoE AP Router
- Provide one cable connection to PoE device and secure wireless uplink to intranet or local center by Wi-Fi or LTE.
- PoE cellular gateway provide IP camera uplink to intranet by LTE.
- PoE AP router provide uplink to local base station by high coverage Wi-Fi.
- PoE switch router provide P2P repeating or uplink to intranet by Ethernet extension.
WAN & Uplink:
- LTE directly uplink to WAN intranet, Wi-Fi uplink to local center BSU.
- Multi-cellular, combo cellular, concurrent Wi-Fi provide high reliability and BW by failover, or load balance mechanism.
- Provide per port scheduled or event based PD power management through PoE cable.
- Optional Wi-Fi AP provide QoS based hotspot access.
- Fully protocol with NAT/Routing/IPv6 compatible with most IP network.
- Firewall and access control can prevent network from attacks.
- VPN tunneling enable secure intranet connection.
- QoS and bandwidth management provide privileged and quality access.
- Web UI and CLI for friendly setting; SMS command for device remote control.
- SNMP and TR-069 for device and network status management.
Power / Housing / Antenna:
- DC 24~56V dual power input with terminal block, flexible fitting with environment supply. Up to 120W for four PDs.
- IP30 rugged housing with DIN-rail mounting kit, used at various places.
- Optional external high gain antenna flexible for better wireless coverage.