- World smallest flash based GNSS module
- Complete GNSS module, including TCXO, RTC, and LNA and Flash memory
- Full GNSS compliance: GPS, Glonass, Galileo and BeiDou
- Flexible power management modes allow the user to conserve battery life
- Ultra-sensitive (tracking) RF front-end Supports both active and passive antennas with internal LNA
- Supports both local and server-based A-GPS for improved TTFFs
- Satellite Based Augmentation System (SBAS) corrections increase positioning accuracy
- QTI SiRFstarV™ (B02) based
- Over-the-Air firmware update
- Battery-friendly 1.8 V GPIO
The new SE873 is the world smallest GNSS module with embedded SQI flash and full compliance with GPS, Glonass, Galileo and BeiDou. The SE873 is provided with a plastic package and is designed to minimize the total footprint of the solution.
The SE873 is able to track and navigate simultaneously up to three of the four GNSS available (GPS+Galileo & Glonass or GPS+Galileo & BeiDou). The SE873 contains an internal TCXO, RTC, Flash memory and LNA for high RF sensitivity (up to -165 dBm).
The Jupiter SE873 provides GNSS information over a serial port (UART, I2C, or SPI interface) using either the NMEA or (SiRF) OSP protocol. Its low power-processing core delivers several customizable power-saving modes to optimize current draw for the desired use case.
The Jupiter SE873 supports both local and server-based A-GPS for the GPS and GLONASS constellations, thus improving TTFFs. Satellite-Based Augmentation System (SBAS) corrections from WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, and GAGAN can be used to increase positioning accuracy.
The internal flash memory allows Firmware (FW) updates and customization as well as Extended Ephemeris (EE) storage.