PCI Express Mini Card, LTE-A-Pro up to 1.2Gbps, 5xCA downlink and up to 256 QAM modulation, 4x4 MIMO, LAA, CBRS; 150 Mpbs UL,- Full GNSS support - GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou.
The LM960A18 Mini PCI-Express (mPCIe) data card delivers high-speed data rates via LTE Advanced Pro [LTE-A Pro] and offers a cellular connection for products in network appliance environments. This data card is well suited for products that demand high throughput to provide the most advanced 4G LTE connectivity, ensuring a rich and seamless user experience.
Based on LTE Category 18 (Cat 18). the LM960A18 mPCIe data card achieves download rates up to 1.2 Gbps with 4x4 MIMO +3 CA and 1 GBPS with 2x2 MIMO +5 CA. This product supports multiple RF bands and band combinations to accommodate global deployments.
• Form Factor: mini-PCI express card type (mPCIe) revision 2.1
• Chipset: Qualcomm SDX20
• Standard mPCIe data card form factor
• LTE Cat 18: Exceptional high speed with data rates of up to 1.2 Gbps download and 150 Mbps upload
• Support of UL at 2xCA and up to 5xCA on DL with 4x4 MIMO, 256QAM
• Ample LTE frequency band support
• Up to four independent firmware images selectable at boot to support different network operator requirements
• 3G fallback technology
• Private LTE support (including CBRS/OnGo)